General Data Protection Regulation
Terms and Conditions
St.Gallen, 25 February 2019
Once you apply for the event, workshop, company presentation, etc. personal data such as CV, grades, phone number, address, etc. might be shared with the respective event organization or company. Companies also might have access to your profile which they use for selection and recruiting.
As of this point on, the company may use your data to create a profile for their HR processes, whereas the Student’s Consulting Club does not have any influence in.
What does it mean for you?
- You can change most of your information yourself in your member account. For other cases please contact us via email@example.com.
- The responsibilities of the data protection authorities depend on the seat of the competent authorities. You may, however, contact the data protection authority, which will then forward your complaint to the responsible authority.
- If you have given consent for the processing of your data, you may withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal has no effect on the admissibility of the processing of your data which took place before the withdrawal.
- With accepting our General Data Protection Regulation, you allow the Consulting Club to share your profile, CV and other submitted documents to the recruiting firm/ partner/ involved party.
When will my data be deleted?
We will store in Switzerland your personal data as long as is necessary for the purposes named in this Data Protection Declaration, especially for the fulfilment of our contractual and legal obligations. As you signed up for a life-long membership, we may keep your data until you inform us for deletion or when we will dissolve the club. We may also store your personal data for other purposes if or as long as the law allows us store it for particular purposes, including for defense against legal claims.
If you close your user account, we will delete all the data we have stored regarding you. If it is not possible or necessary to completely delete your data for legal reasons, the relevant data will be blocked for further processing.
Terms And Conditions
- Applicants consent that any pictures taken of them during the event can be used both by the Consulting Club and the partner of the event on their websites and other advertising platforms. If applicants do not consent to this provision for this specific event they will send an email to the Consulting Club stating their explicit refusal well in advance of the event.
- All provided materials are confidential and it is not allowed to duplicate them in any way or to disclose their content to any third party.
- Without the consent of the other participants and the operator of the event, it is not allowed to take any pictures, videos or voice recordings.
- Once participants have confirmed that they will attend an event, they are obliged to do so. Should there be any unforeseen circumstances that make it impossible to attend the event, participants are required to inform the operator of the event as soon as possible. Please acknowledge that no-show is a no-go.
- We will store in Switzerland your personal data as long as is necessary for the purposes named in this Data Protection Declaration, especially for the fulfilment of our contractual and legal obligations. As you signed up for a life-long membership, we may keep your data until you inform us for deletion or when we will dissolve the club. For further information please refer to the GDPR of our club.
For further information , adjustments or deletion of your profile/ data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Universität St. Gallen, The Students' Consulting Club,
Dufourstrasse 50, CH - 9000 St. Gallen